G I Joe The Rise of Cobra 2009 CAM XVID

# #

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American live action film adaptation of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise. The film is directed by Stephen Sommers, produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and written by Stuart Beattie based on a 1998 screenplay by John Paul Kay. G.I. Joe features an ensemble cast based on the various characters of the franchise. Before downloading take a look at the sample.
Paramount Pictures and Hasbro, whose previous collaboration was the worldwide TRANSFORMERS, join forces with Spyglass Entertainment for another extraordinary action-adventure “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.” From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.
Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi | Thriller
IMDB rating: 6.2/10 (1,498 votes)
Directed by: Stephen Sommers
Starring: Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Marlon Wayans

Release Name: G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra 2009 CAM XVID-PrisM
Size: 973.37 MB
Video: XVID, 704Ч288, 25 frm/s, 1415.226 kbit/s
Audio: MP3 48000 Hz, 16 bit, 124.144 kbit/s, Stereo
Runtime: 109 mins
Filename: gi-prism

0 comments: